Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Live B.I.G.!!

At K4C, it is our goal to help children come to know the love of God through Jesus by making K4C a place they want to be. We want to help them live out their belief in God in their everyday lives. This week we will begin to dream B.I.G. and bring it to life with Live B.I.G., a DVD-based resource designed to excite and enrich your children's spiritual lives by bringing their everyday real world experience into Wednesday Night K4C!

Live B.I.G. helps children see, hear and live their Belief In God. Short video segments bring faith-filled, high-energy excitement to your children with:

Characters who model B.I.G. behavior
Travel segments featuring B.I.G. ministries by everyday B.I.G. people
Cool music for your kids' ears

We hope you will join us this week as we begin to Live B.I.G. in a whole new way!

No comments: