Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Here we are 3 days before Christmas and I realize that I won't get to see most of you again until after the New Year. I hope I have had an opportunity to wish each of you a Merry Christmas within the last week. If I have not, I certainly want to do that now. Each and every one of you are very special and very dear to my heart. You each add something special to our meetings and events and make them very interesting for Miss Dawn and me. I believe that God has brought us all together to do something extraordinary for Him here on Earth. I have enjoyed watching each of you grow in your faith and desire to learn about our Lord.

I pray that as you are spending time with your families over Christmas, you will think about the true meaning of Christmas - when Jesus was born, sent to Earth by God to teach us His ways and then ultimately die on the cross to save us from our sins. Remember that we are not perfect and we all do bad things sometimes, but God will forgive us if we just ask Him to. And it all started with Christmas and the baby Jesus being born in a manger!

Before you open your presents, ask your parents to read you the Christmas story from the Bible and say a prayer to thank God for sending His Son, Jesus, to save us all so that we may live forever in Heaven.

I can't wait to see you all in 2009!!

With much love,
Miss Amy

No comments: